Various projects to advance the practice of incorporating green and high-performance considerations into residential and non-residential real estate appraisals.
- Expanding the definition of competency to include green/HP considerations - report with the Appraisal Foundation
- Valuing green and high-performance residential properties - report with the Appraisal Foundation
- Training - part of team developing appraiser training on energy benchmarking and rating tools
- Information clearinghouse - Information Atlas for Green and High-Performance Buildings
- History of efforts on green residential appraisals - opportunities for public policy
- Non-residential appraisal process - opportunities for improvement