Carbon Footprinting and Energy Analysis Tools
Developing the next generation of web-based energy calculators, and providing on-line energy efficiency content to a range of audiences.
- The Home Energy Saver — The first web-based interactive residential energy calculator
- Action-Oriented Benchmarking — New methodologies for buildings energy benchmarking. Includes a web-based tool for non-residential buildings, EnergyIQ
- CoolCalifornia carbon calculator — a comprehensive carbon footprint calculator for homes and businesses
- HVAC Primer — A suite of Computer-Based Education tools, supports a new advanced curriculum in Environmental Control Technology (ECT) being developed for Laney College under an NSF ATE grant
- Laboratory Fume Hood Energy Calculator — A one-screen calculator allowing user to vary important energy-performance attributes and select locations (climates) from around the world
- 20% Solution Website — A simplified residential calculator to help California homeowners take advantage of special incentives for energy savings